★ WHEN INQUIRING please send the following info:
1. Request to BOOK, fill in the times and dates for faster bookings.
2. What is your intended use of our loft? (see USES & RATES)
3. How many people do you plan to have in our loft at any given time?
4. Average age of attendees?
5. Demographic (i.e. university students / young professionals / commercial film crew)
When answering these questions, please also confirm that you understand that this is NOT the event space for your frat, for drunken escapades, and drinking games where you spill alcohol all over the floor. Our floor takes forever to and is difficult to clean, and we a primarily a photo studio throughout the day so we need your commitment to keep it pristine! For that reason, we are an UPSCALE private function event space in the evenings, and we expect that you treat us like one. If you want to have your party somewhere you can throw a bender, our place ain't it. Please read our entire description and rules as this outlines what you may and may not do inside of our space.
★ USES & RATES*:
*The displayed rate is for CREATIVE USE during the DAY.
- Photography workshops and tutorials
- Actor self tapes / audition tapes
- Yoga sessions, and workshops
- YouTube videos & makeup tutorials
- Personal video project with less than 5 total people on set.
- Not sure if your project falls in this category? Just request to book and send us your information!
FILM & COMMERCIAL USE (request quote):
- Film / TV / Broadcasting / PR
- Music videos
- Corporate workshops
- Popup shops
EVENTS** (request quote):
- Private functions
- Events & mixers
- Box socials
**(see RULES below)
We're typically open from 6am - 11pm. Have an event and want to book us past close? Just ask, we're flexible.
★ KEY FEATURES:
- 14 foot high ceilings. Hard loft.
- 3 Massive South-facing windows. Lots of daylight.
- 1000 sq.feet pecan laminate floor
- Sheer curtains for light diffusion, and velvet black-out drapes
- Big & bright WHITE light makeup and hair vanity accommodates 2 models at a time
- Kitchenette w. mini-fridge, microwave, and toaster oven (use of stove/big oven permitted for extra fee)
- Bluetooth speaker (beneath the TV)
- High-speed guest WiFi
- White leather couch & white leather love seat
- White & Black 4' x 8' v-flats / reflector panels
- Sandbags & backdrop clips
- Multiple coloured backdrops ($6/foot)
- Coat rack, and place to take off outdoor shoes
- Cute patio lights on the ceiling
★ STUDIO APPEARANCE:
Sometimes we add things, or take things away and don't have time to photograph the new addition, so if there's something in particular you need from the pictures, please ask if we have it.
★ RENT OUR LIGHTS & GEAR:
1. Electric Blue LED, Neon & UV Blacklights (glowing picture frame and LED strips)
RENTABLE for $60 if you book this feature before your party date. Otherwise it's $100+tax if booked on the day of. Must be sent immediately via etransfer should you decide to rent them at a later date.
2. For photography rentals, have professional studio lighting equipment available (brand: Paul C Buff). These are billed via eTransfer AFTER you have confirmed your booking.
(Please add tax)
- $100 for the first light. Includes light & stand, 2 triggers, and access to modifiers (i.e. softbox, umbrella, etc.)
- $50 / second light & stand.
- $50 / third light & stand.
+ Also we have multiple coloured backdrops for photoshoots which are billable at $6/foot for whatever is stepped on or touches the ground and then needs to be cut off.
3. Studio assistant: if you need help for your photoshoot we can offer you a studio assistant at the rate of $67+HST per hour. Minimum 3 hour booking.
We are a Toronto photography studio which primarily specializes in renting space to photographers, videographers, producers, makeup artists for makeup workshops, and other artists, but we do frequently host private party rentals, upscale events for corporate clients as well as private events for birthdays, reunions, or family gatherings. If your intended usage of the space is unlisted, please feel welcome to contact us to see if we can host you! Please note, we have video surveillance in place to prevent loss, damage, and otherwise destructive behaviour. Your privacy is important to us and therefore we do not share any of the footage captured on the premises, but if this makes you uncomfortable or you require us to sign a non-disclosure we are more than happy to do so!